The Brandenburg-Berlin-Ticket Night is valid from 6 p.m. to 7 a.m. on the following day. It is a group ticket for up to five people (plus up to three children aged 6 to 14 years (inclusive) free of charge). Brandenburg-Berlin-Tickets Night are valid in the entire VBB network (with the exception of line 88 of Schöneicher-Rüdersdorfer Straßenbahn GmbH (SRS), ARGE prignitzbus GmbH, Herz Reisen GmbH, Omnibusverkehr Armin Glaser, Taxi/Fahrschule/Busverkehr Schmidt, A. Reich GmbH) and also in the following route sections starting from the last train station in Brandenburg
- Fürstenberg (Havel) – Neustrelitz – Waren (Müritz)
- Fürstenberg (Havel) – Neustrelitz – Neubrandenburg
- Nechlin – Pasewalk – Jatznick
- Pasewalk – Ueckermünde Stadthafen
- Medewitz (Mark) – Jeber-Bergfrieden – Dessau
- Blönsdorf – Klebitz – Lutherstadt Wittenberg
- Zellendorf – Linda (Elster) – Holzdorf (Elster) – Herzberg (Elster)
- Tantow – Szczecin Gumieńce – Szczecin Główny
- at urban transport of ZDiTM Szczecin (busses and trams)
- Küstrin-Kietz – Kostrzyn [in the trains of NEB Betriebsgesellschaft mbH]
- Forst (Lausitz) – Zasieki [in the regional trains of PR]
- Frankfurt (Oder) – Słubice [in the regional trains of PR]
- Frankfurt (Oder) – Słubice [in bus line 983 of Stadtverkehrsgesellschaft Frankfurt (Oder) mbH]
To take bicycles on local trains, you must purchase a bicycle ticket. If holders of the Brandenburg-Berlin-Ticket Night take several bicycles with them, for each bicycle taken has to be purchased a bicycle ticket.
Dogs will be taken into account as a person/adult.
To protect against misuse, a Brandenburg-Berlin-Ticket Night is only valid if the day of validity, surname and first name of all people traveling are entered in the fields provided on the ticket. Passengers must enter this information indelibly in block letters before they start their journey - those boarding on the way immediately after boarding - unless this has already been done by the sales system. Children up to 5 years of age do not need to be registered. Every passenger is obliged to provide proof of their identity with an official photo ID when requested to do so during ticket inspection.
The resale or free transfer of the used Brandenburg-Berlin-Ticket Night is not permitted.