The Brandenburg-Berlin-Ticket is a group ticket for up to five people (plus up to three children aged six to 14 years (inclusive) free of charge).
It is valid from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. the following day from Monday to Friday and all day on Saturdays, Sundays and joint public holidays in both of Berlin and Brandenburg for any number of journeys. You can use all moded of public transport within the VBB-network (with the exception of line 88 of Schöneicher-Rüdersdorfer Straßenbahn GmbH). Some tourist attraction offer additional discounts if the Brandenburg-Berlin-Ticket is shown.
The ticket is also valid on some long-distance trains. e.g. the train „Stettiner Haff“ (train number 5800) at 8.05 am from Berlin Gesundbrunnen, RB66 (train number 5807) 8.23 am from Stettin [Szczecin Glówny] and the „Warnemünde-Express“ (where the Brandenburg-Berlin-Ticket is valid before 9am).
The Brandenburg-Berlin-Ticket is valid in the entire VBB network and also in the following route sections starting from the last train station in Brandenburg
- Fürstenberg (Havel) – Neustrelitz – Waren (Müritz) (KBS 205)
- Fürstenberg (Havel) – Neustrelitz – Neubrandenburg (KBS 205)
- Nechlin – Pasewalk – Jatznick (KBS 203)
- Pasewalk – Ueckermünde Stadthafen (KBS 175)
- Medewitz (Mark) – Jeber-Bergfrieden – Dessau (KBS 207)
- Blönsdorf – Klebitz – Lutherstadt Wittenberg (KBS 205)
- Zellendorf – Linda (Elster) – Holzdorf (Elster) – Herzberg (Elster) (KBS 205)
- Tantow – Szczecin Gumience – Szczecin Glowny (KBS 209.66)
- at urban transport of ZDiTM Szczecin (busses and trams)
- Küstrin-Kietz – Kostrzyn (KBS 209.26) [in the trains of NEB Betriebsgesellschaft mbH]
- Forst (Lausitz) – Zasieki (PKP KBS 270) [in the regional trains of PKP]
- Frankfurt (Oder) – Slubice (PKP KBS 300) [in the regional trains of PKP]